Monday, May 16, 2011

Save Money Shopping Online - Ebates


Do you shop online? I have become an avid online shopper because it saves me time and money. If you do, Ebates is absolutely a must for all online shoppers. You can earn cash back from your favorite stores, up to 25% back! They also have coupons and exclusive offers, which you can stack on top of the cash back savings. If you are not using Ebates, you are missing out on FREE money!

Whenever I shop online, I always use Ebates to get cash back. They send you a check every 3 months for your purchases. Let me tell you, they add up fast! If you want to become a member, sign-up for your $5 bonus!

To celebrate their 12th birthday, 100+ stores have increased cash back for Ebates to 12% through Tuesday, May 17th. You can find this by clicking on “Double Cash Back” in the top right-hand corner after logging in. My favorite stores offering 12% cash back are Sephora, Old Navy, JCPenney, DSW, and Guess.
Comment below and tell me where you love to shop online!

Add Ebates to your favorites and remember to always use it for online shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment