Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Birthday Freebies!!! (Part 1)

So we all love to celebrate our birthdays. Did you know that many stores and restaurants literally give you free stuff for your birthday? Here I've compiled a list of freebies you can get on your birthday. When they send you a coupon, it is usually valid for a period before and after your birthday, so you don't have to go on the day of your birthday. Some things you will need to sign up for in advance because they are via email. Many will also send you offers the day you sign up. If you don't like receiving emails like this, I recommend using a separate emails for things like this.

Look for a second part coming soon. I will update this list regularly. Let me know if you come across any freebies I don't have listed!

Enjoy! Let me know if you like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment