Saturday, October 5, 2013

Yay for clean teeth!!

I was recently invited by Influenster to test out a new fabulous toothbrush. Let me introduce you to the new Colgate Slimsoft Toothbrush. I've tried it out for about two weeks now and am pleasantly surprised by it. Let me bullet point what I love about it, since no one likes to read long paragraphs :)

  • It's very ergonomic and easy to hold
  • The soft bristles do NOT hurt or make my gums bleed. My old toothbrush used to do this and I thought that's how I could tell it was working. WRONG
  • It actually cleans. Even though it has soft bristles, they are architecuturally designed to perfection. They reach all the crevices and provide a great clean.
  • I even use it to brush my tongue. It works great.
Overall, I would highly recommend this toothbrush to anyone. Toss out your old one, and switch to this. Trust me, you will never go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment